(Image credit: Valanvron
As ETA starts strangling the supply of movements, another "Swiss" maker with clones of the 2824, 2836 and 2892. From what I hear in emails, it's China-made, with just enough work done in Switzerland to attain the "Swiss made" appelation.
I know Resco is using these, not sure who else.
- Debut Unknown
- Size 11.5 ligne, height 4.60mm
- 25 jewels, Incabloc
- Automatic, bidirectional winding
- Rate: 28,800 vph
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Hour, minute, central seconds, Quickset date
- Positional error: 25s/day
- Average rate: -15 / +20 s/day
- Optional decoration, adjustments unlikely given the stated accuracy.