Impressions so far:
- Millimeters and grams count - although this is only a bit larger and heavier than the OWC MS-5517 rev 1, it seems much bulkier.
- Lume is so-so, better than the gen-one 5517 but not good enough.
- Timekeeping so far is excellent, consistently 11s/day, which should be easy to adjust.
- I love the date at six - blends in magnificently.
- A black second hand on a black dial is a total lose and damn near invisible.
- The hand lengths are good
- Second hand reaches out to the outer edge of the track
- Minute hand likewise
- Hour hand just skims the inner edge of the hour markers.
- Too much white ink on the dial; impression is busy visually.
- Easy to read at most angles and lighting conditions
- Well-protected crown
- Goes well under cuffs, could use a bit of profile help here though.
- My first 60-click bezel in a while. A minor annoyance.
- The crown itself is a bit slippery.
- Good bracelet, though I'd prefer a Push button clasp instead of friction.
Overall so far:
- Good but not great. Still holding out for the improved 5517. Full review to follow!
Update: Sold, see the Precista PRS-3 postmortem