- Cheap-ish clone of the Omega Seamaster 300, well made with sapphire, ETA 2824, and a very good bracelet.
- Good lume
- Subtle date at six o'clock
- Dial is just a touch too busy
- Black-on-black second hand is nearly invisible
- Not as comfortable to wear as I had hoped
This one was part of the One Watch quest, and just wasn't quite what I was looking for. I took a bath on resale value, which is always annoying, but the watch itself was surprisingly well made and nice.
- Precista PRS-3 Inventory page (with lotsa links)