(Image credit: IWC via Time2Watch)
- Gilt (gold colored) finish
- ETA mods done in house instead of by ETA.
- 21k gold rotor mass
As WatchTime put it,
...you could almost describe it as a total revision. Nearly all critical components long the path form the escapement to the mainspring are removed from the movement and replaced with corresponding components from IWCs own manufacture.
- Debut Appx 1997
- Size 11.5 ligne, 25.5 / 26.2mm by 3.7mm thick
- 21 jewels, Incabloc
- Automatic, bidirectional winding
- Rate: 28,800 vph
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Hour, minute, central seconds, quickset date
- Decorated and adjusted to five positions