(Image credit: ETA)
(Image credit: maykl.com)
The ETA 2826-2 is the big-date version of the ETA 2824. Otherwise identical as far as I can tell, I've only seen it in one watch, the Luminox Deep Dive 1500. Hat tip to TLex of OceanicTime, before that I'd missed this movement.
I hope more companies use it - I quite like the big date complication.
- Debut Unknown, probably 2005 or later.
- Size 11.5 ligne by 6.20mm
- 25 jewels, shock protection varies by grade.
- Automatic, bidirectional winding
- Rate: 28,800 vph
- Lift angle: 50 degrees
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Hour, minute, central seconds, quickset date. Date display requires 1.5 hours to change every night.
- decoration and accuracy vary by ETA grade
- [ETA specs (PDF)|
The 2826 is a modification of the base ETA 2824.