(Image credit: Chronometrie)
- Debut 1988, replacing the 3035
- Size 28.5mm by 6.0mm
- 31 jewels, Kif
- Full balance bridge, Breguet overcoil balance spring
- Microstella adjustable-mass balance
- Automatic, bidirectional winding
- Rate: 28,800 vph
- Power reserve: 50 hours
- Hour, minute, central seconds, quickset date, instantaneous date change
- Accuracy rated chronometer specs (-6/+4 secs/day)
- Functionally decorated and adjusted to five positions and temperature
- Sleeve bearing for the rotor, instead of the ball bearings used in pretty much every other movement out there. Anachronistic, and prone to wear.
- In-depth teardown on Chronometrie. Absolutely first-rate.
- In-depth teardown on TimeZone Also excellent.