Prometheus Ocean Diver Day-Date
- A wonderful, amazingly inexpensive Swiss diver with a design that's actually unique.
- Good ergonomics, well made, kept chronometer time.
- I really liked how the watch looked totally different on the red strap they included - a completely different look.
- Day-date divers are rare, and that's a feature I miss on the IWC.
- Weak lume
- Black hands on black dial equals so-so legibility.
- Could really use a matching bracelet
The other major tipping point was the internal bezel: it makes for a clean and elegant design, but it's just not as convenient as an external. You have to rotate a crown with two or three fingers, carefully, which is much slower than grab and twist.