How did he do that?
One of the major goals of Watch Otaku is to really measure things when posting a review. Don't just say that lume was 'good', measure it over time and post the plot! And the data! So this is the parent page for sub-projects on
- Measure luminosity - how bright? How long?
- Measure movement performance - how well does it keep time?
- Simple stuff - Measure size and weight
- Get ultra-accurate absolute time for measuring the performance of quartz and radio-set watches.
There are also the 'someday-I-hope' projects:
- Using XRF to scope out cases, materials and coatings. I suspect we'd learn a lot rather quickly.
- Teardowns to see the internals and opine about them.
- If anyone's interested, measure button force.
Feel free, if any of these inspire you, to head over to the Donation page!