According to Luminox, this model is being discontinued for insufficient sales, which seems odd for such a functional and attractive watch.
Things I liked
- Classic GMT design, easy to read, nice 24h bezel
- High-contrast hands and face
- Surprisingly nice bracelet, very comfortable
Things I disliked
- Not a true GMT movement. In a true GMT movement, you can adjust the hour hand in 1-hour steps, so when you're traveling its easy to set local time and leave the 24h hand at home or UTC time. This one, the GMT hand moves when you set the local time. Annoying.
- Domed mineral crystal - some odd distortions at high angles, and also easier to scratch than sapphire.
Second hand and GMT hand are lumed but no tritium tube.All in all a good to very good travel/flight watch, quite versatile.