That's me, working on my TZWS level one, ETA 2804 handwind movement.
If you want to learn more about watches or movements, this page should get you started.
- Bestfit Encyclopedia is good for vintage movements
- Practical Watch Repair and most any other from this page
- The Watch by Gene Stone is great for eye candy and education
- TZWS (TimeZone Watch School) levels one and two is the place to start. Close to 1k by the time you get the tools and materials, but it's the only game in town for learning at home as time permit.
- Chicago School of Watchmaking is coming online as well.
- HM is the best. I just lurk and admire.
- WatchShock archive Excellent resource, almost 4000 there already.