Watch name and model
Armida A8, black dial, date
- Price: $349
- Discounted/gift/loan? Yes, for ABtW review, paid $160
- Vendor: Armida
- Seiko SII NH35A movement, same as the Lum-Tec 300M-1
- Sapphire crystal
- Brass (not bronze) case
- Swappable bezels
- 42mm wide
- Date acquired: 12/2013
- Date lost: 10/1/15, part of a 3:1 trade for the Oris BC diver
- My ABtW review is one of the ones I'm proudest of. I think it came out really well and is quite honest.
- Vendor page
- OceanicTime page
- I loaned it to the Time Bum for a review as well. He liked it.
Quick notes and overall review
A lot to love about this one, and the price is amazing. In the end, it was just a little too large and heavy, so I wasn't wearing it much. Fantastic watch.